Edison Robot Resources
When you use the Virtual Classrooms Edition you take advantage of all the benefits our learning platform has to offer. More specific by using a virtual calssroom:
- Teachers may enroll students to the platform and courses.
- Teachers may follow student’s progress by using graphs and tables.
- Teachers may contact private text sessions with students in order to private coach them.
- Teachers may exchange files with his/her students through the platform
- Students own their own credentials.
- Students have access even from home.
- Steudents compete with each other through their classroom’s leaderboard.
- Students may communicate with each other.
- Students receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
Jason is a robot specialist. He is also a cartoon with interesting personality. Through a series of 21 lessons (39 modules) with videos, activities and quizzes, students are guided to control Edison robot. Designed for kids aged 8+ years old.
In 21 sections you will watch high quality videos where I, Jason, will guide you, as simply as possible, through various lesson activities that will help you conquer important educational goals.
Firstly, you will get to know Edison through a short series of playful activities using simple barcode programming: Clap controlled driving, follow the light, stay in borders, sumo wrestle and many more!
Then you will make your own programs for Edison to do more: drive through a maze, avoid the light, play music, dance, even becoming a train and so many more. Programming Edison is very easy through EdBlocks: Just drag and drop the blocks you want to build a program.
Since you have learned to program Edison, it’s time to build bigger robots: A crane, a digger, a roboclaw, a tank and a printer are waiting for you to build using building bricks (EdCreate).
You will also program these robots to take part in “real-world” scenarios on specially designed printable tracks: fire extinguishing, manipulating radioactive materials, printing drawings, remote controlled constructing and ship loading.
Finally 5 more challenges are waiting for you: a mousetrap, a combination safe, a cotton-ball launcher, a burglar alarm and a robo-monster. You will design, build and program your own robots, using Edison and EdCreate bricks!